Description de l'offre
£ 9 - £ 10 / Hourly
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Our client based on the outskirts of Lincoln Centre are looking to recruit an IT Service Desk Support for a 6 month FTC.
The role is full time working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
The role will involve;
· Provision of a first and second line support facility for all users in terms of incidents, service requests, changes, developments, location maintenance and system administration.
· Maintain performance and availability to agreed Service Levels.
· Ensure the timely resolution of incidents and problems as prioritised in Service Level Agreements.
· Co-ordinate workflow to ensure service delivery and deadlines are met in line with the contract and to ensure excellence in performance is met.
· Ensure documentation is current and up to date.
· Ensure users are kept informed of progress at key stages within their request.
· Any other Ad-hoc requests from management
The successful candidate will;
· Have worked in a similar role previously and have a background in 1st Line support
· Have knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems
· Have knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Be able to work in a team but also using own initiative.
If you feel you match the criteria please submit a copy of your CV detailing your most recent relevant background
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Lucy Gray