Office and Secretarial - General Administration & Clerical
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco Croydon are working with a fantastic company in the Croydon area looking for an Spanish International Coordinator to join their team.
Manage the repatriation service around the world with a sympathetic and efficient understanding of the needs of the customer.
Answer phones to respond to customers, general customer enquiries, invoice questions and customer complaints. Project a professional company image through phone interaction.
Some weekend and Bank Holiday rotational cover required.
Job Role and Responsibilities
· Speak on the phone with customers with a professional and efficient attitude but with a sympathetic and understanding attitude
· Place data on computer system and use this system to identify, research and resolve customer issues
· Provide customers with service information and identity, research and resolve all queries and issues
· Up sell products and services
· Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff where necessary
· Complete and maintain call logs on the system
· Research billing issues and refer to appropriate department
· Close files when finalised
· Promote the company at exhibitions, chamber meetings, visits to Embassies and social networking
Spanish language is essential
Salary: £20,000PA + Commission & Overtime
Hours: Monday - Friday (Additional weekend and bank holidays)
If you are interested then please apply now with an up to date CV!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy