Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
We are looking for an Internal Sales Person (Selling into Builders Merchants)
Summary of Role:
Internal sales person will be an integral part of the future growth of the department and will be responsible for selling to and building relationships with their customers (Builders Merchants). The successful candidate will strive for continued growth and will join a company with year on year growth. We are looking for an individual with drive, determination and commercial awareness coupled with an understanding of technical sales within the civils/construction sector and a real passion for developing customer relationships.
· Achieve personal and department targets.
· Provide basic technical assistance and recommendations when required
· Assist with the implementation of department sales and marketing strategies.
· Provide a 3 monthly forecast
· Maintain and update customer relations management system.
· Develop new and existing targeted accounts.
· Responsible for incoming and outgoing sales calls to existing and potential customers.
· Provide quotations from customer enquiries.
· Maintain and increase the conversion rate of quotations to orders.
· Requirements of the role:
· Experienced in customer relations
· Able to communicate at all levels
· Minimum 2 years' experience gained within civils/construction materials supply sector
· Experience of selling to Builders Merchants
· Computer Literate with good keyboard skills
· Actively demonstrate the 'Values and Behaviours' of the business
· Understand and work in line with the Limited business plan
· All team members throughout the Group
· All customers either established or potential including Merchants, Contractors, Councils, Architects, Engineers and members of the Arboricultural community
Please Contact Mathew Maddison
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy