Barnet, Greater London
£ 25000 - £ 28000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Wholesale
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
We have a great opportunity for an individual with the ability to deliver fantastic customer service to join a highly successful team.
Based at a successful branch in London's West End, you will build strong relationships with your customers, responding to enquiries and processing customer orders.
· Receive calls and enquiries from customers you will provide quotations, process orders and answer general queries as required
· To identify product requirements and order suitable products, sourcing products if required
· Accurately update and maintain our internal systems
· Populate and maintain database of bid information
· Ensure consistently high levels of customer service and professionalism are offered to customers at all times
Who we are looking for:
· Previous experience of electrical products or experience gained within an industrial supplies environment is highly desirable
· First class customer service skills and a proactive, helpful approach is essential
· Strong people skills and the ability to easily build rapport and business relationships with customers
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable with using IT systems
The role is a full time permanent position Monday - Friday and we offer a pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy