£ 20000 - £ 25000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Telesales, Media Sales, B2B
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Job Title : Sales Advisor (Internal Sales)
Job Description : To further grow our business we require a Sales Advisor to work in our busy Droitwich office. The suitable candidate should be able to work as part of a team, as well as on their own, and will be expected to:
Take inbound calls responding to client orders and enquiries.
Make outbound calls to new and existing customers in order to build and maintain client relationships.
Be able to manage accounts and perform other office duties as required.
All information will require to be meticulously logged in our CRM system.
Key Responsibilities :
· Sales - to increase sales through the conversion of incoming phone and email sales enquiries.
· Outbound - qualifying new customers as well as contacting old customers. Small outbound campaigns to help generate business.
· Enquiries - to complete quotation enquiries and return in the agreed timescale, ensuring good communication throughout the process.
· Customer Service - Working with existing and new customers to deliver first-class service, building strong and sustainable relationships
· Knowledge - to develop a good understanding of products and processes. Offering advice and support to provide best solution to customer requirements.
· Order Processing - Input and scheduling of sales orders via SAP ERP and CRM software.
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
· Having a friendly and engaging personality.
· Comfortable working with a range of different people.
· Should have a confident manner.
· Excellent Telephone Manner.
· Able to work as part of a sales team.
· Be able to demonstrate excellent Customer Service
· Confident in using a variety of IT packages
· Willing and open to learn
It would be also advantageous to have a working knowledge of SAP ERP and CRM systems.
Training will be given on our extensive product range, systems and procedures.
You may be asked to visit our head office in Germany, so you must be willing to travel on occasions and be part of an exhibition team if required.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy