Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Sales Administrator to join a well established manufacturing organisation based in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a Sales Administration role, ideally within a manufacturing or engineering organisation.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be proficient in using ICT systems including the MS Office suite, and be comfortable working within a fast paced and busy department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
* Receiving, logging and processing customer enquiries.
* Preparing customer quotations in a timely and professional manner within set SLA's
* Following up quotations in a timely manner and logging any feed back from the customer on the CRM system.
* Responding to customer order progress requests.
* Liaise with internal departments including technical, financial, and production as appropriate.
* Entering customer orders on to the system, ensuring that all orders are reviewed and authorised in line with company policy, prior to verification.
* Communicate with the purchasing department, to gain lead time and price information to enable the customer quotation to be completed.
* Ensuring customers are updated on progress of their orders, ensuring any reappraisals of initial delivery promises are communicated
* Organise equipment and orders for despatch with the production department
* Ensuring all customer paperwork and documentation is complete and filed accordingly
* Recognise issues that need to be raised to senior management and report this in a timely manner to their line manager.
* Supporting the sales teams whilst they are in the field, providing customer information and reports as and when required
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning organisation who can offer real opportunities for career progression and development.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy