£ 20 - £ 30 / Year
Transport & Logistics - Import Clerk
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Job: Imports clerk
Fixed term contract
Salary Dependant on experience
· Ability to work accurately to fixed deadlines maintain focus and attention to detail at all times
· Remaining flexible and open minded to change ensuring excellent customer service at all times
· Conduct self in a professional, approachable and ethical manner displaying a positive attitude at all time
· Maintain and build a good working relationship with all customers
· prepare import/export documents in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
· Calculates duties, tariffs, price conversions, weight and volume of merchandise that is imported or exported to foreign countries.
· Verify that invoices are accurate in accordance with physical shipment and customer's SLI, volume, value of materials/goods, country of origin and other regulatory requirements
· Minimum 2 years Imports experience
· Able to complete import entries unsupervised
· Knowledge of the Traces System
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work well within a team environment
For more information please call 01473 216203
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy