Barnet, Greater London
IT - IT
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
JOB TITLE: IT Support Analyst
LOCATION: Newham, East London
PAY RATE: £270 per day Umbrella
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 2 months
IR35 STATUS: Inside
We are looking for an experienced analyst to work on a 2 month project to build and configure 330 Lenovo laptops and Miix devices. The candidate must be able to build laptops from scratch, install the appropriate drivers and put Bitlocker encryption onto the devices.
The role will be based at Newham in Stratford. The candidate will also be liaising with onsite staff to arrange handover of devices to Business As Usual once they have been built.
Overview of Role
· To support Laptop Build, imaging /installing/upgrading/configuring Laptops
· To provide deployment and technical support to users across all sites
· To support problem resolution to staff following device deployment and training
Candidates for this role must have:
· Technical knowledge of Windows 10
· Experience of building and configuring Windows 10 laptops - Lenovo devices preferable.
· Understanding and experience of deploying new hardware to end user.
· Experience of Installing authorised software to laptops and desktops.
· Experience of creating and maintaining all deployment and laptop build records.
· Experience of installing Bitlocker encryption software.
· Experience of provide Technical Support to end users.
· Experience of logging issues as and when they arise.
· Experience of providing Desktop Support and Floorwalker in a Windows 10 environment.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy