HR, Sales and Management - HR Adviser
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Are you looking for your next temporary opportunity?
Do you have previous experience working within HR and knowledge of Payroll?
Or are you a quick leaner who can pick up in-house systems?
We are currently looking for a temporary HR & Payroll Officer to work in a busy HR department on the outskirts of Colchester. The successful candidate will be Professional, Trustworthy and Discreet.
Your new position will be reporting directly to the HR Manager
Duties of the position:-
· To provide professional advise and support across all HR activities- including Recruitment, Health and Safety, Occupational Health and Absence Management.
· Ensure all policies and procedures are updated in line with legislation and business needs.
· Liaise and support managers on training and development- including booking internal and external courses.
· Update HR database on training courses and certificates.
· Create adverts for new vacancies for job boards and support all aspects of the recruitment process, including interviews, offers and inductions.
· Co-ordinate agency workers on site
· Provide cover for HR and Payroll Officer - supporting payroll process
· Update online appraisal systems with new starters and leavers
· Support HR team members with all aspects of departmental operation, ensuring high customer service levels, effective team work and communication.
· Previous experience in HR Department including recruitment, training and absence management
· Sage 50 Payroll experience and other in-house HR systems
· You must have strong inter-personal skills and be pro active
· Highly confidential and discreet
· Excellent attention to detail
· High level of Microsoft office skills - including PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel with the ability to produce report
This position would suit a candidate who is looking for a temporary to permanent role.
Full time Temporary position - Monday - Friday - 8:30am-5pm
£12.99ph (dependant on experience) + Holiday and Pension
If you are interested in this position please apply accordingly or alternatively contact Kelly at the Adecco Colchester Office on 01206561295. We kindly ask that you self register your CV and details onto our website at www.adecco.co.uk and click on the 'Register' button on the top right hand corner.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Kelly Morgan