HR, Sales and Management - Human Resource
· Job type
· External Reference
Based in Croydon
Monday to Friday
£15 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a HR Officer to work for our client based in Central Croydon.
The successful candidate would be working in very modern, serviced offices with panoramic views of London. This role would be starting immediately, initially on a temporary basis.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
· Reference requesting and monitoring the return of all references
· Creating new starter files and ensuring kept up to date
· Setting up new starters as required
· Manage the new starter admin as required
· Contacting agencies and candidates to arrange interviews for allocated offices or sectors as agreed with the team
· Book meeting rooms as required and send diary invites
· Be the point of contact for the entities in the group on all HR matters
· Assist with Training and Development Administration where required, such as producing certificates and booking training if needed
· Support the Director with all HR and company administration as directed
Experience & Qualifications;
· Good presentation skills
· Attention to detail
· Quick learner
· Competency in MS Office, PowerPoint and SharePoint are desired
For more information about the role, please call the Croydon branch ASAP on 0208 686 9909 !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy