£ 9.2 - £ 10 / Hour
Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Our client seeks an experienced Good In Assistant/Driver on a 6 month fix term contract.
Main Purpose of role:
The objective of the Goods In Assistant/ Driver is to assist the goods in team with the loading and unloading of event vehicles, checking that all goods are correct against the relevant documents and are ready for loading and conducting faultless inventories of returned elements. In addition the the goods In Assistant/Driver will have to move vehicles to and from other depots.
· Assisting with dispatch
· Loading and unloading
· inspecting goods, checking for damages etc
· Taking full inventory checks
· Operating company hired vehicles up to 3.5ton
· Keeping warehouse and yard clean
· Full driving licence required.
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Basic computer skills, Word,Excel and Outlook
· Forklift licence desirable but not essential
· Flexibility working early and late
· 4 Saturdays a year
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy