London, Greater London
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Kitchen Porter / Food Assistant
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
An opportunity has arisen for a Food Host to work for an organisation based in Havering. The ideal candidate would be available to start immediately and have a valid DBS certificate.
· Taking orders from service users for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
· Serving food to service users and determining any other requirements.
· Assisting service users with opening packaging and cutting food when requested.
· Collecting trays, used plates and cutlery when meals are finished. Disposing of rubbish in the correct way.
· Recording the amount and type of special food items served to service users.
· Making tea and coffee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy