City Of London, Greater London
£ 35 - £ 40 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Financial Controller
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Financial Controller Location: City of London (working from home temporarily)
Start date: ASAP
Salary: up to £42,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an exciting AV/IT consultancy business based within the City. Reporting into the managing director, your core responsibility is to ensure the smooth running of the finance department whilst being an excellent communicator and providing clear and concise updates.
Duties of the role:
· Daily use of Xero - including foreign exchange
· Company payroll management
· Nest/Pension Management
· Invoice Discounting
· Manage cashflow & Cashflow projection
· Reporting to MD on a daily/weekly basis
· Work with MD to assist with business planning, costing initiatives
· Credit Control
· New Client Set Up
· New Supplier Set Up
· Managing Suppliers - payment terms etc.
· Managing tax payments & deadlines
· Managing the bank and payments
· Producing management reports for the board
· Strong Double Entry Bookkeeping skills - Pre Payments, accruals, depreciation, payroll - will be tested.
· Day to Day Finance administration
· Supplier contract management - Phones, services, software, etc.
· Reconciliations - Bank accounts, Pleo, Loans & Taxes
· Pleo and expense management
· Supporting MD with confidential administration of finance documents, HR etc.
· Bonus management
· Staff benefits
Requirements for the role:
· Experience in Xero - including foreign exchange
· Part qualified in accounting
· To demonstrate diligence and passion
· Able to work to tight deadlines
· To go the extra mile
· 2/3 years' experience within a similar position
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Katie Bailey