Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 23000 - £ 30000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Management Accountant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Working for an International and well established organisation you will have a background working in accountancy and be confident doing reconciliations, producing reports and forecasting.
This role is an 8 month fixed term contract and does not require any formal qualifications.
Main aspects of the role will include:
· v Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, gross margin, cost analysis and 2 nd tier reconciliations
· v Analytical review of balance sheet accounts
· v Internal & External Audit work including reconciliation, interrogation & evidence gathering
· v Month End close - ensuring any tasks are completed within the agreed time frames
· v Review P&L's to ensure costs as expected against forecast and budget.
· v Liaise with department heads to ensure forecast is accurate and resolve any queries
· v Work with management in the production of budgets
· v Liaise with other Finance and Shared Service Teams to resolve issues and reduce future errors
· v Other month end or Ad Hoc work as directed by the Financial Control Manager
· v To promote and support the business in adhering to the financial control framework
Skills and Experience required
· v Reconciliation and transactional finance experience
· v Understand accounting ledger concepts (AP / AR / GL)
· v Good system skills including excel to a high level (pivot tables, vlookups, nested formulas)
· v AS400, Tempest, Basware and PeopleSoft experience a definite advantage
This role is paying £23-30k depending on experience and is a fixed term contract of 8 months.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy