London, Greater London
Accountancy & Finance - Finance Manager
· Job type
· External Reference
JOB TITLE: Finance Business Partner
LOCATION: Ealing, Greater London
PAY RATE: £273 PAYE or £350 Umbrella per day
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 months initially
IR35 STATUS: Inside
· To lead the coordination and preparation of the Council's Medium-Term Financial Strategy and revenue * Lead the preparation of papers to support budget setting decisions by the Leader of the Council, Members and Corporate Board and implement decisions accordingly.
· To establish and provide detailed budget guidance for services, including the allocation of any savings targets required to set a balanced budget, leading to the production of the Council's Annual Budget and Council Tax setting report, in line with the Council's agreed Medium-Term Financial Strategy (MTFS).
· To provide expert advice on all aspects of the MTFS -revenue and capital to officers, including Executive Directors, Service Directors and Members, in particular the impact of the Formula Grant announcement and the implications for the Council.
· Full CIPFA, CCAB or CIMA qualification
· Experience of working and influencing at a senior level.
· Experience at leading, inspiring and developing a finance team which is driven by excellence, continuous improvement and customer focused
· Experience of creating and delivering strategic finance policy within a large and complex organisation.
We are looking to hire ASAP, so please apply today in order to be considered!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy