London, Greater London
£ 17000 - £ 22526 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Warehouse Staff
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
A very exciting position has become available with our well established and client in East London. They are looking for a Workshop Technician to join their team. The role will primarily be based within the Workshop, picking and packing items. Training will be provided for all technical duties, machine/ product knowledge.
Salary up to £22,526 dependant on experience
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:30
· Pick and pack jobs going out daily according to courier
· Check returns against paperwork and advise on any issues or missing items
· Goods in, dealing with paperwork and ensuring items are put away correctly
· Monthly stock take
· Weekly cleaning programme of Machines
· Clean and test event equipment
· Test and repair customers equipment once returned
· Attend and help with service call outs (Occasionally)
· Repair and maintain Company's equipment for training on site
· Refurbish/ Service machines ready for sale
· Set up and decommission any big events off site
The ideal candidate will be technical minded with a good attitude towards work and very keen to learn.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV. For any questions call Laura Woollvin/ Lucy Jackson on 0208 594 9225.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy