£ 18000 - £ 23000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - Account Management
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
My client are looking for a European speaking Sales Advisor to assist the sales team with gaining leads and administration.
Please get in touch if you are fluent in a European language, in particular German, French, Italian and Spanish
The main job duties include:
* Support the Business Development Manager's to deliver and exceed sales targets.
* Support the Business Development Manager's in general business development activity where necessary, preparing for events, meetings campaigns.
* Qualify leads and engage sales when appropriate.
* Be accountable for all invoices/payments prior to events
* Update and maintain Salesforce/ CRM
* Arranging on-site visits for sales staff when required
* Maintain and build upon relationships with the local market place, researching networking
events in the area suitable for Business Development Manager's to attend.
* Assist with general administration and ad hoc tasks supporting the sales team.
* Assist with the events cycle including targeting customers through calls and social media to
attend events and follow up one to one post events.
* Undertake follow-up to networking and business development activity to set up and
facilitate appropriate meetings with existing and potential clients, active targets.
* Attend meetings with internal development groups as and when required.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy