London, Greater London
Legal - Paralegals
· Job type
· External Reference
The Organisation are a unique law enforcement organisation which both investigate and prosecute the most serious economic crime. They focus on tackling the most serious, complex and high profile economic crime (top tier fraud, bribery and corruption). They currently employ around 410 staff including lawyers, investigators and administrators and work closely with colleagues across the sector and the criminal justice system at home and abroad.
· Location: West End, London
· Pay: £13.40 p/hr
· Hours: Monday to Friday - 36 hours
· Type: Temporary
· Duration: 6 Months +
· Start Date: ASAP (Pending Vetting)
Due to the client involved a vetting period will be involved prior to start which will be discussed with successful candidates.
· Reading into the case and attending team meetings.
· Reviewing and describing digital material using the digital review system (Autonomy) and Excel software - tier 1 review and tier 2 initial stage review.
· Reading, understanding and assimilating complex and technical information and providing meaningful feedback to the team on the content.
· Referring any potential legally privileged material to the Case Controller or Disclosure Officer.
· Reporting to a multi-disciplinary team all evidential and disclosable material revealed by the investigation and where appropriate, identify further lines of enquiry.
· Managing large quantities of data in Excel.
· Any other specific tasks as required by the case team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
· Ability to understand complex and technical information.
· An interest in the investigation and prosecution of complex financial crime.
· Criminal law experience.
· Experience of large document review exercises and working with digital document review platforms.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy