London, Greater London
Accountancy & Finance - Payroll
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We have a fantastic opportunity arise within a Global Oil & Gas company based in Canary Wharf. Our client is seeking Expatriate & employee tax analyst
· Work with outsourced payroll and tax providers to track and monitor payroll for correct application of PAYE for outbound expatriates on the UK payroll (including ensuring Certificates of Coverage are monitored)
· Application of A1's/COC's for UK outbound expatriates.
· Liaise with Tax Providers and deal with general tax instructions, new legislation, and interpretation of policy from a tax perspective.
· Liaise with Tax Providers and deal with general tax queries relating to prior years.
· Provision of EOY reporting and reviewing for accuracy.
· Dealing with queries from other jurisdictions relating to tax/social security queries and provision of compensation data as requested.
· Assist with any Section 9A queries from Tax Advisers
· Individual queries from expatriates/Global Administration Expatriate team (i.e. internal)
· Draft comms for distribution to update Chevron personnel (or relevant parties) regarding statutory changes.
· Deal with HMRC on queries (including outstanding
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy