£ 10.3 - £ 12.82 / Hour
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Electrical & Electronic Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Title: Electronic Test Technician
Pay rate: £10.30 - 12.82 p/h DOE, plus Overtime Available
Adecco are excited to be working alongside a market leading Electronics manufacturer who are looking to add a Test Technician to their busy team!
The ideal candidate will be a practised Test Technician with workshop experience. This opportunity is for someone looking to develop within their career.
- Inspect through hole & surface mount
- Inspect cable harnesses and wiring
- Find faults and report to relevant department
- Follow instructions with great care and precision
- Read and work form engineering drawings
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working with SMT/PCB
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Team player
- Able to work on their own initiative
- IT Literate
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy