£ 24000 - £ 30000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Electro Mechanical Assembler
Outside Andover (need to have own transport due to location)
Full Time Monday to Friday
£24,000 - £30,000
We have a vacancy for a Mechanical Assembler to join a busy production team which would suit candidates with an engineering background.
The role is a manual one and candidates need to be very mechanically minded and have experience in assembly, installations, de-commissioning, maintenance engineering or other manual roles.
- Assemble products using technical drawings and diagrams and using parts which come in kit form
- Test all assembled units using compliance documentation
- Create and amend instructions for assemblies
- Have an understanding of mechanics, electrics and plumbing
- Using manual production techniques such as soldering, brazing and other hand held equipment to support assembly
- Fault find and solve mechanical problems during production
Candidates must have:
- proven manufacturing or engineering experience
- an F- GAS certificate is preferable but not essential
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy