Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Data & Information Assistant
Department - Group Legal Services
· To provide data and information advice to Group as required
· To provide point of contact for Group and for customers and parties requesting data or information
· To support department in administration and in management of the process
· To undertake analysis of data and information in accordance with data or information request
· To undertake all administration, management and reporting of process
· To provide end-to-end function for all subject access requests (DSAR) received by Group
It is essential that candidates must have previous experience of Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)
· To acknowledge and 'filter' all data or information requests as appropriate
· To channel all data or information requests as appropriate to relevant business areas
· To determine treatment of requests for access and/or disclosure
· To take all necessary administration and management actions as required
· To be responsible for acknowledging, requesting, chasing, inspecting, analysing and redacting subject access requests
· To plan and report progress of the subject access requests to General Counsel weekly
· To co-ordinate assimilation of all data or information relevant to subject access requests
· To report each subject access request to IT Help desk
· To maintain training and knowledge about current legislation including GDPR, DPA 2018, ICO etc.
Mon to Fri office hours, salary up to £20,000.
(please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract - maternity cover)
Chester City Centre Location
Please call Frankie on 01244346674 for more information or email your interest or apply direct to this advert with your CV!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy