Dudley, West Midlands
£ 40000 - £ 400000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Circa £40,000 dependant on experience
My client is looking for a Development Engineer with strong mechanical engineering skills and a knowledge of electrical engineering to join a small team working in a successful engineering company who design and special purpose equipment
We need a graduate / HND qualified engineer with hands-on test and development skills and a practical approach, able to learn quickly and apply your knowledge to new areas.
The role involves:
- Design, development and test of electro-mechanical equipment and applications.
- Developing and undertaking hands-on testing, analysing and reporting on test data, feeding back into the R&D process.
- Workshop based construction of prototypes
- mechanical, electrical, electronic.
- Problem solving on existing product, root cause analysis, FMEA etc.
- Supporting New Product Introduction.
- Assisting in the product safety certification process for CE and other relevant approvals. - Supporting other colleagues and functions as
required with special projects and technical matters.
My client is looking for:
- A confident graduate / HND in engineering.
- Experience of test equipment, test plans, R&D and product development processes.
- Highly motivated and a fast learner, able to seek out information.
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a desire to innovate.
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- 2D/3D CAD capability. - Able to demonstrate hands-on on capability in prototyping, problem-solving, equipment commissioning etc.
- Any experience with materials science, metallurgy, robotics, combustion, programming would be helpful and desirable. Some international travel may be required, and the right candidate can expect further development opportunities as they add value to the business
To apply please follow the links or email/ call Georgia on 01384 456782
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy