£ 17500 - £ 21000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Our client is a vibrant and busy business that works to ensure their staff are energetic, happy and motivated people. You will be working alongside some great colleagues who love what they do and believe it is a great place to work.
Our client is based across the UK and has grown over the years and developed a fantastic reputation within their market.
You will be joining the Defleet Department which consists of a team of 5. The role involves working in a busy and fast paced environment with other team members on the following tasks:
· Raise claims on the clients bespoke system, and liaise with suppliers to ensure swift payment of claims/outstanding invoices
· Chase invoicing instructions from customers that are purchasing goods and process the necessary paperwork, including invoicing
· Reorder for clients on the system when required and administer paperwork to the customer
· Monitor and chase all overdue payment with customers on a weekly basis
· Request and send documents when needed
· Defleet vehicles through the system and to ensure these are captured on reports for the estimates to be chased
· Send out vehicle refurbishment charges to customers and raise invoices accordingly
· Ensure purchase invoices are processed on to the system in a timely manner
· Run reports daily to chase outstanding inspections, collections and estimates
· Answering the telephone with confidence to deal with customers who may have a complaint
· Providing support to other team members where required, in peak season.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
· The ability to learn quickly and can work well under pressure
· Disciplined, confident, self-motivated, and able to prioritise workload effectively to meet department deadlines
· Numerical, computer literate with good keyboard skills and proficient in MS Office applications, e-mail, Word, and Excel
· Enthusiastic, conscientious and a flexible team player
· Works well on own initiative, as well as being a good team member
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Effective time management and organisational skills
This role involves working a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday, usually between the hours of 8.00am and 17.30pm (exact time TBA) with one hour for lunch. Flexibility on this may be required periodically.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy