Bristol, City Of Bristol
£ 19000 - £ 21000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Are you a natural problem solver with the aptitude to work on multiple tasks at the same time? Do you offer a diverse set of coordination skills from a fast paced environment? Are you ready to move into a challenging supportive role where you will be able to use your initiative?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be recruiting for a Commercial Administrator based in South Bristol for a fast growing, industrial business. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a family run business who offer progression and self development across different departments.
From general administrative tasks to putting together financial information, the right candidate will be able to create reports under strict deadlines whilst assisting in implementing processes. To avoid taking away from the personable service offered by colleagues, you will need to have had exposure to understand the demands of customer expectations.
Duties include but not reduced to;
· Day to day administrative duties
· Project coordination
· Assisting with Account Managing some of the larger clients
· Data analysis and report writing
· Supply chain and production duties
· Liaising with different departments to feed back to the Operations Director
· Assisting with Health and Safety procedures
· Using a high level of Excel and other Microsoft applications
· Processing holidays for colleagues
· Assist with implementing processes and procedures into other departments
· Basic financial administrative duties
· Able to work to strict deadlines
· Highly intelligent and able to use initiative
· Outgoing with a sense of humour
· Team player with respect for others
· Trustworthy and able to be left to do a good job
· High level of communication
· Systems and process driven
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Karley West