Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Ensure that all regulatory and commercially required information is accurately completed and recorded so that customer requirements can be profitably met, on time, in full, first time. Ensuring KPI's and SLA's are maintained throughout all tasks. To take day-to-day responsibility for the efficiency and effectiveness of central administration function and to provide support to all internal stakeholders, including but not exclusive to; Sites, Finance, and Sales, to resolve queries on purchase orders, liaise with suppliers and manage complaints.
· Ability to deliver accurate service whilst maintaining a friendly and professional approach at all times
· Supporting the Inquiry process, including the creation and updating of a Questionnaire collating relevant data.
· To receive and accurately input all orders/service requests for all specified sites
· Raise purchase orders in SAP and ensure correct procedures of recharging is adhered to.
· To take accurate information from customers regarding complaints and enter onto system.
· To ensure that customer queries are progressed to a satisfactory conclusion, liaising with the appropriate departments.
· Initiate pricing enquiries to ensure prompt response to customer requests, and support customers with necessary documentation to secure service
· Providing relevant paperwork as necessary through normal processing, or on customer request.
· Facilitating site acceptance and production slot scheduling with all necessary sites, and updating where changes occur, including load lists.
· Applying and maintaining rebates.
· Coordinate compliance requirements within necessary deadlines, such as site surveys
· Supporting with the triaging of emails.
· Producing department reports to ensure quality controls are in place and SLA's and KPI's are adhered to.
· To provide absence cover of team members during sickness etc.
· To ensure that general administration is accurately completed or issued on a timely basis.
· To maintain and update the SAP data base on a regular basis. Adhering to the housekeeping procedure. This includes archiving old data, redundant customers and deleting orders that have not been used.
Other Essential Skills:
· Good working knowledge of Excel, including data analysis and formatting
· Planning & Organising
· Result Orientate
· Team Player
· Customer Satisfaction
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Jade Coulton