Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 17000 - £ 18000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client are an Erdington based company who are now seeking a Customer service Coordinator to join their busy team of coordinators.
You will have previous customer service or scheduling experience, have excellent communication skills and be well organised.
Main aspects of the role will include:
· First point of contact for all warranty/service matters. Via telephone, e-mail and fax.
· Dealing with distributors, engineers, 3 rd party subcontractors and end users when necessary.
· Provide basic technical advice to engineers via the telephone or possible discussions with technicians.
· To establish the nature of the warranty call, ensuring that requests met full criteria to be processed
· Responsible for the allocation of jobs to the Service engineers and booking in the diary
· Raise paperwork for the issue of spare parts required to complete warranty jobs, and ensure that these arrive to customer or on site as required
· To liaise and interact with spares department on deliveries, courier times etc.
· Confirm delivery addresses, on site or to engineers direct
· Check stock availability on Stock system
· Responsible for reviewing and maintaining 'Active Service Orders', to update their status. Daily monitoring required.
· Chase up spare parts for open service orders
· All associated administration with booking engineers and technicians
· General housekeeping with in service office and training room, keeping the workplace in general good maintenance at all times.
Skills and Experience required
· You will have solid customer service and administration experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Computer literate and able to learn new systems
· Well organised and able to work as part of a team
This role is permanent and is paying £18k per annum
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy