£ 20000 - £ 24000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Payroll
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
DO YOU HAVE PRACTICE EXPERIENCE?
ARE YOU AN EXPERT USER OF XERO?
WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF EFFICIENT WITH GOOD ATTENTION TO DETAIL?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT REALLY CARES AND WHO CAN OFFER YOU STABILITY AND A SUCCESSFUL CAREER?
LOOK NO FURTHER WE HAVE THE PERFECT POSITION FOR YOU!!
MY client are a privately owned firm of accountants managing the business and personal accountancy and taxation affairs for a wide range of professional clients with turnover up to £5 million.
They have an exciting new opportunity within the bookkeeping and payroll team for a Bookkeeping and Payroll Technician. Working alongside the existing team, the successful applicant will be responsible for client bookkeeping work, VAT returns, administration of payroll and auto enrolment.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include
· Management of bookkeeping and payroll including Auto Enrolment
· Answering client queries via telephone, email and in writing.
· Assist and support the rest of the team in any ad-hoc duties.
We are looking for someone with the following skills;
· Proven experience in bookkeeping and payroll.
· Understand payroll processes eg. AE, SSP, SMP etc.
· Relevant qualifications would be an advantage
· Good verbal, written and numeracy skills are essential
· Good IT skills are necessary, particularly in using Xero, Sage, VT, QuickBooks, BrightPay, Excel, Outlook and Word
· Attention to detail is essential
· A good understanding of double entry bookkeeping, payroll and auto enrolment.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful team. Please apply today, we're waiting to hear from you!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy