IT - Helpdesk, Technical Support
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
My client in Rugby is looking to hire a 1st Line Support Desk Engineer in their busy team in Rugby.
The 1st Line Support Desk Engineer will carry out daily checks on outstations and carry out the initial investigation and repair attempt to maintain their operation.
What are my responsibilities?
* Carry out daily system performance reporting to identify potential issues and carry out the first attempt at resolution.
* Ensuring the Fault Management system is used to record issues and provide updates to the affected client.
* Undertake appropriate training for equipment and systems as and when necessary, via formal and informal training, including on the job training.
* Any other duties reasonably required within the skills required for the role.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and basic networking principles would be advantageous.
* Basic understanding of SQL would be advantageous.
* High level of written and verbal communication skills.
* Outlook - co-operative, helpful, willing to use initiative and conscientious
Call the branch & ask for Lydia for more information, the number is 01926 881 102.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy