Dundee, Dundee City
£ 19000 - £ 21000 / Year
IT - Network Support
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Adecco Dundee are delighted to be working with our long standing and returning client base in Dundee.
Working in a 1st Line IT Support function - your duties will include but are not limited to:
· Answering incoming calls for all 1st line IT issues from a varied 'user-pool'
· Provide 1st line technical support to all staff in the first instance by phone or email
· Have a sympathetic and understanding approach to all service users
· Produce any follow up actions and escalate as necessary within the business
· Provide any supporting reports to stake holders as and when required
What you will get...
· Excellent, continual on job training but industry experts
· A competitive salary inclusive of free parking, access to on site kitchen, staff discounts and company pension
· Long term career prospects in an expanding company that displays no signs of slowing down it's level and speed of growth ranked within the Top Companies to work for in Scotland
What we are looking for...
· A resilient and outgoing personality
· A friendly approach
· A background in IT and/or IT Degree or equivalent
· An ability to interact with all levels within the business
· A process driven individual who will not cut corner's
If this sounds like you - then please apply today for a swift response.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy