· Categoria professionale
Finanza / Contabilità - Auditor Interno/Esterno
· Data inizio
· Riferimento esterno
Adecco Italia S.p.a is looking for a company in the automotive sector of an IT Auditor.
Participates in the planning, organizing, and execution of Information Technology (IT) audits. This includes:
• Planning and executing audits of complex business organizations independently and as part of a team
• Acting as Lead Auditor, as assigned, leading and supervising the team and completing evaluations for members of the team
• Providing input into decisions on audit scope, staffing requirements and work assignments
• Conducting reviews, performing analysis and assessing the significance of control weaknesses and operational problems.
• Communicating the results to senior management.
The position will deal with projects local, regional and global in scope. Travel percentage approximately 50%.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly understand and assimilate business processes.
• Must be familiar with a variety of technology platforms and with performing network, web, database and technical audits.
• Strong interpersonal and communication [verbal and written] skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office – including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Ability to travel up to 50%
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business or a related field
• 1+ year(s) of professional work experience in IT Audit
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Must be able to travel 50% mix of domestic and international
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be flexible on hours scheduling to effectively work in a worldwide environment based upon different time zones.
• Certified information systems auditor (CISA)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time