· Categoria professionale
Progettisti / Design / Grafici - SW Development Engineer
· Data inizio
· Riferimento esterno
Our client within railway sector is looking is for an:
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Embedded Software Engineer designs and develops software and firmware for embedded systems based on railway communication protocols.
- designing and developing activities based on the analysis of customer needs and the synthesis of functional and technical solutions.
- designing and implementing the code, using various programming languages, operating systems and tools, taking care of the software testing phase, in order to test the SW conformance.
• SW requirements elicitation from technical documentation;
• Strong C and C++ language knowledge;
• Embedded systems SW knowledge (Linux, Yocto, Qt, …);
• Embedded systems HW knowledge (position and proximity sensors, CAN, Ethernet, …);
• SW testing and debugging;
• Project lifecycle documentation management;
• Software safety integrity level management;
• Source code version control management (Subversion, Git);
• Interaction with project stakeholders (customer, suppliers, …).
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT new graduate to join our client offering a very competitive career path.
Titolo di studio:
Laurea Magistrale - Matematico / Scientifico - Informatica (LM-18)
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time
Mezzo di trasporto: Auto