DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide quality service to guests by ensuring prompt and courteous service following procedures and which exceeds the minimum standards.
• Provide guest F & B services in a sequenced manner.
• Prepare mis-en-place for the following shift, set up for the subsequent shift.
• Approach and interact with guests with confidence and ease.
• Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
• Interact with other employees and other departments.
• Maintain professional internal/external guest service.
• Maintain a consistently high level of guest service.
• Extensive knowledge of all menus and upselling items at every instance.
• Adhere to all detailed cleaning and ensuring all work flows are functional at all times.
• Flexibility in monitoring multiple tables.
• Follow set up, service and breakdown of functions procedure.
• Co-ordinate with kitchen and bar.
• Be flexible and willing to work split shifts.
• Smile, create eye contact and use employee/guest names.
• Continuous learning in customer service, changing menu item, specials and prices.
• Participate in formal training activities.
• Adaptable to assist in the manning of other outlets as directed by the Captain / Head Waiter / Outlet In-Charge / F&B operation Manager.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.