Description de l'offre
· Basic knowledge of work related automated inventory management and reporting systems.
· Written and verbal communication skills.
· Organised and capable of managing more than one tasks at a time.
· Working knowledge of modern office methods, procedures, and equipment.
· Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Maintain courteous and friendly atmosphere and good working relationships with all colleagues.
· Act as a department team member and involve in projecting a good personal, department and company image.
· Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
· Relevant background of training
· Minimum 2 year experience in international restaurants/hotels would be an advantage
· Basic communication in both English and Vietnamese
· Flexible and can do attitude
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
· Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
· Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis