· Check the logbook, receive hand - over job from the previous workshift.
· Check all tools, machine; Follow up B.E.O noticed; on/off Lights; AHU; FCU in conference at second floor.
· Check all persons in the previous workshift, present, next workshift.
· Check all staus of Genset, heat pump system…. follow check list & D.O level.
· Check operating status of all the Lifts/ Escalators on all floors.
· Check all water tanks level & Pumping if any problem must find out solutions to resolve it.
· Check the operating status of all chillers, FCU, AHU, PAU..including scan air grill temperater.
· Check the operating signal status of Fire alarm and Firefighting system.
· Check all plant rooms: CT, Chiller chemical pump, Pump, Fan, Heat pump system; LPG store.
· Check all Exit Emergency lights; lights of all area in day time must be off/ on all floor
· Cooperate with Security to determine The Fire alarm activating cases and resolve if any.
· Technical certificate
· Has diploma & knowledge of maintenance in building & hotel.
· Can use MS Excel, Word.
· Basic English skills are preferred.
· An international & dynamic working environment.
· 44 working hours & 02 days off per week.
· 100% salary & service charge during probation time.
· 13th month salary.
· Chance to access learning & development programs by Accor.
· Staff Activities: Birthday, Outing Trip, GM Table, Planet 21, RiiSE program, etc