As you personally greet our guests and assist them throughout the day, your warm welcome is an integral part of our winter operations team!
What is in it for you:
· Employee accommodation available
· Full time employees will be eligible to join the benefit plan which includes extended medical through Canada Life (Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment)
· Full time employees will be eligible to participate in the Fairmont Pension Plan, where Fairmont matches employee’s contributions
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Owning the Ski Valet area, assisting our arriving and departing guests while providing exceptional service
· Assist with the loading and unloading of skis, snowboards and equipment to and from rental and storage facility
· Ensure smooth operation of Ski Valet area, ensure all equipment matches to the guest’s identification number/pass, maintain organized ski/boot storage area
· Proudly be an ambassador of the property and brand, promoting our facilities
Your experience and skills include:
· Service focused personality is essential; customer service experience is an asset
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
· Constant standing and walking throughout shift
· Frequent lifting and carrying up to 45+ lbs
· Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
· Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
· Working outside in winter temperatures for duration of shift
Your team and working environment:
Nestled at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort defines mountain luxury in the heart of Whistler, British Columbia - Host Mountain Resort of the 2010 Winter Olympics. Located in the spectacular coastal mountain range, Whistler is Canada’s premier, year-round outdoor adventure destination - just two hours north of downtown Vancouver. Offering ski-in, ski-out convenience and on-site championship golf course, Fairmont Chateau Whistler is Whistler’s largest conference resort hotel with 526 guestrooms and suites, exceptional dining in five unique outlets and full resort amenities including a slopeside Health Club. Since opening its doors in 1989, this landmark destination has welcomed guests and colleagues to an unforgettable mountain adventure- start yours today!
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS