• To ensure the safety and security of the assets of the Hotel, Guests and Connectors. This includes the duties of Connector Entrance, Guest Entrance, Lobby, Check- Point.
• To ensure that the Hotel is a safe environment to work in and that our Connectors are following safe measures of working.
• The Security Officer will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
· Minimum 01 year experience of the same position at hotels.
· High school diploma is required or equivalent.
· Basic English skills are preferred.
· An international & dynamic working environment
· 44 working hours & 02 days off per week
· 100% salary & service charge during probation time
· 13th month salary
· Chance to access learning & development programs by Accor.
· Staff Activities: Birthday, Outing Trip, GM Table, Planet 21, RiiSE program, etc