· A Housekeeping Runner is responsible for handling guest requests.
· Deliver guest request items, additional linen, baby crib and roll away to guest rooms as required.
· Comply with “special requests” at all times.
· Check guest floors for any debris, trash or glasses ware.
· Clean guest corridor. Clean all elevator.
· Collect garbage and recycling items on all floors.
· Sweep and mop back of the house hallways and stairs
· Deliver linen and amenities to the housekeeping pantries.
· Refer any guest complaints to the supervisor.
· Ensure that the work area and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
· Basic English skills are preferred.
· Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
· Must be able to work various shifts including weekends and holidays.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced, busy, and stressful environment.
· An international & dynamic working environment.
· 44 working hours & 02 days off per week.
· 100% salary & service charge during probation time.
· 13th month salary.
· Chance to access learning & development programs by Accor.
· Staff Activities: Birthday, Outing Trip, GM Table, Planet 21, RiiSE program, etc