“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Four-star Swissôtel Amsterdam arguably boasts the best location in town, right at Dam Square and close to the city’s major sites and shopping areas. Amsterdam Central Station is only a short walk from the hotel.
The hotel offers 111 rooms. Every room features a Nespresso™ coffee machine. The Swissôffice business centre has three terminals for general use featuring free internet connection. Swissôtel Amsterdam Fitness is a modern designed facility with the latest cardio equipment.
Dam Plaza Restaurant is located in the same building. Although it is officially no part of Swissôtel Amsterdam it does facilitate the breakfast and 24 hour room service.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
· To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
· To clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies
· To sign in and out master keys daily
· To maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
· To update and record all cleaned rooms
· To return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
· To follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
· To report necessary maintenance items
· To follow all safety and sanitation policies
· Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
· Previous housekeeping experience an asset
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today.