Room Attendant - Housekeeping
First impressions are everything! As a Room Attendant with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts you will have the opportunity to create lasting memories for every Guest, ensuring Guest rooms are comfortable, inviting and clean. The luxury our Guests experience will ensure their return.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis, blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the Sonoma Valley. An idyllic, world famous wine growing region abundant with local products, our resort is designed to exude the California Wine Country experience.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
· Clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies and all other housekeeping duties as assigned
· Sign in and out master keys daily
· Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
· Update and record all cleaned rooms
· Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
· Follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
· Report necessary maintenance items
· Follow all safety and sanitation policies
· Other duties as assigned
· Previous housekeeping experience an asset
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
· Constant standing and walking throughout shift
· Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
· Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
· Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Why Work for Accor?
We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We’re so much more than hotels— We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 30+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
To connect with us, please visit careers.accor.com.
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D