· Supports the Food and Beverage Service team by performing support duties including mise en place of food preparation, set up of functions, set up of food and beverage equipment, mini bar operations and assisting with the preparation of service.
· Adhere to regulations concerning FSMS/ HACCP, health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and policies and procedures.
Required Skills –
· Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
· Able to read and write English
· High School and /or Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field
· Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations preferred.
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
•Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
•Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
•Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.