Agent Reservation, Group
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, all guest service has the potential to create a lasting memory when it is delivered with warmth and sincerity. Be an ambassador for our brand as a Agent Reservation , where the engaging and anticipative service you provide over the telephone will make our guests feel valued and reflect the exceptional hotel experience to come.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Reservations Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Manage scheduling of monthly Reservations Communications Meeting
· Complete bi-weekly the office staffing schedule (subject to approval by Director of Reservations)
· Provide administrative support to Director of Reservations and action items as required in an efficient and professional manner
· Respond to all reservation requests and incoming calls in a courteous, efficient, professional and friendly manner in adherence to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts standards
· Respond to all faxed reservation requests in a courteous, efficient, professional and friendly
· Ensure Reservations email box is responded to in an efficient manner by all Reservations Sales Agents as well as by Senior Reservation Agent & Administrator
· Convert reservation sales calls to actual bookings
· Assist with entering Group Reservation Rooming Lists/housing bureau forms as required
· Assist with Internet Reservations and housing processes
· Maintain good working relationships with Global Reservations Centre, Travel Agents and external /internal Guests
· Blocking guestrooms for incoming reservations based on specific guest requirements
· All other duties as assigned
· Previous customer related experience required
· Previous Property Manager System experience preferred
· Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
· Must be able to type 25 words per minute
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
· Frequent sitting throughout shift
· Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting, walking and standing
· Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Living & Working at Fairmont Makkah: Satisfying our Guests is important to us, and we extend these values to our colleagues as well. We offer competitive salaries, top market service charge, gratuities, quality medical benefits and furnished accommodation. It is important to note that there are currently no income taxes in the Saudi Arabia! Makkah Clock Royal Tower-A Fairmont Hotel offers you an unparalleled opportunity to provide top-tier hospitality and spiritual service to visitors of the holiest city in the world for Muslims. To find out more, please visit the following sites:
Ahlan Wa Sahlan, Welcome to Makkah
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!