“LIVE IT WELL”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Soaring to the height of 208 meters, Swissôtel Foshan is not only the tallest building but also a prominent landmark in Foshan. It is conveniently located in the city centre within minutes from the Guangzhou-Foshan Subway station. All 232 guest rooms and suites from the 38th to 49th floor of the tower are equipped with an intimate atmosphere and attentive service.
Swissôtel Foshan is managed by a professional, friendly and dedicated team of Leaders. To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
• To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• To enter room reservation requests using the Property Management System
• To enter rooming lists while ensuring accuracy, as required
• To update reservations ensuring a flawless check in and check out process
• To ensure revenue is maximized by up-selling guest rooms and recommending hotel facilities
• To liaise with sales and other departments as required
• To answer telephone and email inquiries in a timely manner
• To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
• To follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• To follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a candidate with right attitude, who is a team player and can work well under pressure. In addition, he/she should possess:
•Previous service experience is preferred
•Good verbal & written English is a plus
•Excellent communication and organizational skills
•Highly responsible & reliable
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, we invite you to submit your application online .