Provide guestcentered treatments for massage first timers and or experiences spa goers. At the spa at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louiseguest are offered a range of treatments in the Ultimate setting in the BanffNational Park. The spa at Fairmont islooking for Registered Massage Therapists and Spa Therapists.
What is in it for you:
· Subsidizedstaff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
· Access toour Lifestyle Program activities
· Oneduty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
· EmployeeTravel Program
· Discountson food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golfOpportunityto develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and over5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
· Perform30, 45, 60 and 90 minute massages and maintain the guest’s comfort at all times
· Followproper operational procedures for each treatment and within the department
· Ensurean individualized service experience and accommodate any special requests forguests
· Maintaina clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times; ensure all equipmentis in safe working order
· Followall safety and sanitation policies
· Offerassistance and prescribe the most beneficial home sale products
· Activelyparticipate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments,product knowledge, spa reception and retail sales
· Adhere to all hotel environmental policies andinitiatives
· Carry out any other tasks as assigned
Your experience and skillsinclude:
· Certification from an accredited school of Massagerequired
· All professional licenses must be current
· Previous experience as a Registered Massage Therapist(RMT) and in a spa are assets
· CPR and First Aid certification required
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral) inEnglish
· Basic computer skills(Microsoft Office) Spa Soft or alternative
· Self‑motivated, with theability to make effective decisions
· Demonstrates initiative,and the ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to maintain highservice levels under pressure
· Physically fit to lift repeatedly,stand and walk for the duration of the shift.
You may be required to work onholidays, weekends, overnights and other non-day shifts. Submission of yourapplication to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise indicates that you are able to meetthese requirements as needed.
Your teamand working environment:
· Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
· Close proximity to multiple skiresorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
· Hospitality employees worldwidemaking this a great place to develop lifelong connections
VisaRequirements: Must be legally eligible to workin Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian workauthorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS