· Maintain the upkeep and cleanliness of F&B outlets, functions, offices, and public areas ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and adhering to the standard required by our hotel.
· Work on a rotation basis within Housekeeping. To shampoo and upkeep carpets holster and hard flooring in accordance to hotel standards.
· Report for duty punctually in full regulation uniform.
· Provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
· Maintain good working relationships with your own colleagues, and all other Departments.
· High school diploma is required or equivalent.
· An international & dynamic working environment
· 44 working hours & 02 days off per week
· 100% salary & service charge during probation time
· 13th month salary
· Chance to access learning & development programs by Accor.
· Staff Activities: Birthday, Outing Trip, GM Table, Planet 21, RiiSE program, etc