Are you passionate about guest service? Does it make your day to make someone else smile? Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail; on being organised and efficient? We're looking for friendly, creative people to join our team and our efforts to provide flawless customer service.
Duties will include;
- Providing a warm and personal welcome for all guests and visitors to the hotel.
- Anticipating guests' needs, taking them into consideration and acting accordingly.
- Handling enquiries from guests, potential customers and suppliers over the phone, via email and in person.
- Responding to guests' requests prior to, during and after their stay and reviews via a variety of platforms.
- Handling arrival and departure procedures in a friendly but professional manner.
- Informing guests about conditions, formalities and services included with their reservations and upselling wherever possible and of benefit to the guest.
- Following up with guest requests or efforts to make stays more comfortable and enjoyable.
- Compiling reports pertaining to operations and hotel performance.
- Handling cash and card transactions as per hotel policy.
- Complying with Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Security and Data Protection regulations so as to inspire confidence in the brand as a whole and to ensure that our guests' best interests remain at the heart of operations.
- Communicating in an effective and professional manner with guests, suppliers and colleagues to facilitate the smooth running of operations.
- Maintaining the highest standard of service, troubleshooting and acting to limit shortfalls.
- Contributing to the achievement of departmental and hotel-wide targets.
- Assisting other departments whenever necessary.
While this is a guest facing role with emphasis on guest service and satisfaction, there is an administrative aspect to the job as well.
If that sounds like something you would be interested in, let us know!