Spa Exerience Supervisor
Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the spa reception, retail operations, reservations and hosting areas, ensuring peak Guest satisfaction, Employee morale and training, and efficient use of financial resources at all times. Retail operations include all aspects including ordering, inventory, receiving, stocking, sales and merchandising.
The Fairmont Empress sits majestically at the cornerstone of Victoria's Inner Harbour. Our 477 room hotel with beautiful turn of the century architecture complements our warm and engaging service of turning moments into memories for our guests.
Summary of Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director, Willow Stream Spa, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Experience Coordinators: reception, reservations and hosting
· Ensure smooth operation of reception, hosting and reservations
· Provide administrative support to spa departments as needed
· Supervision of reception (hiring, procedures, accounting)
· Develop and maintain all procedures related to retail including receiving process, expired products, colleague purchases, security, inventory etc.
· Follow and ensure that Colleagues adhere to all safety procedures and practices
· Maintain the reception in peak condition at all times, while adhering to all aspects of the operations budget, including payroll
· Prepare and present monthly budget reports and to assist in the preparation of annual operational budget
· Control expenses and payroll
· Seek the spa's ability to maximize revenues by analyzing the day to day bookings, future bookings and coordinating schedules and services with co-spa Managers, Supervisors and coordinators accordingly
· Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in retail
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in supervisory role is preferred
· University or college degree in related field is ideal
· Basic accounting skills are preferred
· Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
· Inventory experience
· Safety oriented First Aid is ideal
Visa Requirements: Must legally be entitled to work in Canada
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS