Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
As a Laundry Supervisor you are responsible to oversee the Laundry towards achieving the operational objectives while ensuring that the hotels operational standards are met.
Additionally responsible for managing overall daily operations of Laundry rooms. Also ensure quality controls are in place and manage customer service inquiries
· Supervises and coordinates the activities of personnel responsible for and engaged in the processing of Uniforms and house linen items. Knowledgeable about all aspects of treatments, spa therapy and the facility.
· Strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipments, supplies and inventoried items.
· Assist in controlling the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies.
· Reports to Laundry manager major problems, discrepancies in count, defects or stains in garments prior laundry/dry cleaning process.
· Ensure garments are properly are properly sorted for washing and drying cleaned and packed.
· Ensure proper handling and maintenance of work area and equipment.
· In absence of Asst. Manager conduct daily briefing to staff on room occupancy, event of the day and special attention that maybe needed.
· Liase with Housekeeping and other related department on daily operation.
· Coordinates all repairs and maintenance and issue repair and maintenance job orders to ensure the proper maintenance of equipments.
· Ensure all employees established a rapport with guests. Handle all requests and inquiries of laundry and hotel services.
· Ensure all linens are handled and processed according to their priority and standards
· Monitor staff to ensure correct methods and standards used in processing laundry items.
· Ability to organized and plan in achieving productivity and quality work, thus resulting in zero complaints.
· Communicate on a daily basis operational matters with subordinates and peers.
Your experience and skills include:
· Good command of written and spoken English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
· You should ideally have a with previous minor supervisory experiences within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel. Computer literacy and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS