Junior Sous Chef - Ironwood American Kitchen
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your culinary skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our kitchen team.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
· Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
· Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
Food preparation and cooking, plating, presentation
Kitchen maintenance and cleaning, following food safety requirements
Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies
Your experience and skills include:
· Creative and passionate about food and customer service
· Able to work in a high-pressure environment
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
· Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Your team and working environment:
· A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience
Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS