“Quality in Life”
Swissotel Nankai, Osaka is a deluxe hotel ideally located in the heart of Namba, Osaka’s most exciting entertainment, shopping and dining district. The hotel sits above Nankai Railway’s Namba Station offering direct train access to Kansai International Airport and all major tourist attractions such as Kyoto, Nara and Kobe are within easy reach. The 36-storey tower has 546 well appointed guestrooms, including 42 Executive floor rooms and 28 suites with upgraded amenities including Swiss Executive Club Lounge access ensure an unrivaled experience with the ultimate in amenities and in-room technology. Pürovel Spa & Sports offers a selection of spa treatments, fully equipped gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and indoor swimming pool.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
· Reports to Director of IT, and responsible for ensuring the efficient operation and maintenance of all computer systems and data communications activities in the Hotel
· Assist the Director of IT with desktop support, troubleshooting desktop hardware/software problems and carrying out projects as assigned in a culturally diverse environment
· Properly document support, repair, and project activities using a helpdesk ticketing system
· In general, free the Director of IT from some of the day to day issues so he can focus on larger projects and IT initiatives
We are looking for a well-organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “Quality in Life” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
· Hotel It Professional Knowing Hotel IT operations and handling projects.
· Need to be flexible to work with upcoming projects.
· 2 to 3 years of Experience.
· Knowledgeable in specific hospitality industry applications is desirable
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to relate to all levels and be able to assist hotel guests with technical requirements and problems
· Must be capable of training users with varying degrees of computer knowledge
· Must have commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures as they relate to computer systems and telecommunications
· Team player and can work well under pressure
· Good verbal & written English, excellent communication and organizational skills and highly responsible and reliable person
· Completely fluent Japanese language skills; both written and verbal
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.